Friday, March 26, 2010

Holiday Happenings Is HERE!

If the last year has taught me anything, it has shouted and screamed....I can only DREAM for so long. Then comes the time to DO!

For years I have dreamed of turning my love of Holidays, Parties, Paper Crafting, and general crafting into a business where woman can come together - play - have fun - and share great ideas for celebrating life!!!!

Holiday Happenings has been churning in my head in a million different directions for a very long time.

Churning is still an active process - all day - all night! HA! But I have stopped churning long enough to get started!!

PHASE ONE!

My Etsy shop is OPEN - OPEN - OPEN for business.

I will be offering items to help celebrate with in my Holiday Happenings Shop!

Printables such as mini albums, gift ideas, and some complete party sets. A lot of my items will be considered hybrid projects. Printables from the Holiday Happenings Shop along with some of your items = SUPER NEAT STUFF!!!!

Go visit today. Lots more goodies will soon be available.

Sign up to follow me on my blog or my facebook page and you will know when each and every new treasure arrives!!!

PHASE TWO will include fun classes here at my home to get ready for upcoming holidays and celebrations. OOOOOHHHHH - I can't WAIT to share that with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment